yourlifeisyourmessage:

This quote is the best quote.

yourlifeisyourmessage:

This quote is the best quote.

(via sexiestgiraffe)

(via sexiestgiraffe)

Complex Simplicity: The Habits Of Supremely Happy People

soul-flair:

The Huffington Post | By

Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up…

(via fresherwithlesseffort)

(via sexiestgiraffe)

(via fresherwithlesseffort)

jheneaiko:

” 2am is for the poets…” 

jheneaiko:

” 2am is for the poets…” 

(via sexiestgiraffe)

(via nebbys)

(via fresherwithlesseffort)

jheneaiko:

Namiko Love laying the final vocals on “Souled Out” 😍🙏

jheneaiko:

Namiko Love laying the final vocals on “Souled Out” 😍🙏

(via jheneaiko)

(via santini-houdini)

gwen stefani, tragic kingdom era / live

(via santini-houdini)

1 2 3 4 5